We present you the all-terrain vehicle that will impress everyone with its off-road performance!
It is based on developments of domestic designers; and today it demonstrates an absolutely new level of ATV construction.
The ATV named Sherp can easily overcome boulders, fallen trees, and other obstacles up to 70 cm high. It floats perfectly, can easily pass marshes and deep snow and is able to move out of the water onto the ice.
This trouble-free machine repeatedly gets us to areas where no man has stepped gone before. We have seen the pristine nature of the taiga and tundra, Ugra swamps and mountains of the Kola Peninsula. And everywhere SHERP allowed us to feel strongly and quietly.
We more than once travelled to the places where no man has stepped before on this trouble-free vehicle. We have seen the pristine nature of the taiga and tundra, Ugra swamps and mountains of the Kola Peninsula. And everywhere SHERP made us feel strong and safe .
|Dry weight, ib||2866|
|Engine||Kubota-V1505-t / E3B|
|Max. Power, hp||44.2|
|Parking brake system||independent|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Load capacity, ib||2204|
|Seats equipped with safety belts||2|
|Maximum (in top gear), mph||27.9|
|Minimum (in low gear), mph||0.9|
|on water, mph||3.7|
|Type of tires||tubeless, ultra low pressure|
|Hourly fuel consumption (depending on the off-road conditions), gal/h||0.52-0.79|
|Fuel tank capacity, gal||17.7|
|Capacity of extra fuel cans, gal||15.3×4|
|Height of the obstacle in the form of a vertical step, ft||3.25|
|Hill climbing capacity||35°|
|Maintenance frequency, running hours||50|
- A unique, unparalleled off-road performance;
- it is able to easily get out of water onto the ice ;
- High buoyancy thanks to the sealed body, wheels of 800 l volume each and tyre inflation system;
- A pneumocirculating suspension and in-process easily adjustable pressure in tires for different soils;
- Unique low-pressure tubeless tires;
- Low fuel consumption (diesel) 2-3 litres per hour on any type of soil;
- Low weight;
- Load capacity up to 1000 kg;
- High sustainability – 58-litre cans for fuel embedded in wheel disks, due to which the total fuel capacity is increased by 232 litres;
- Simple and reliable design;
- Small size for easy movement in any limited space and easy transportation;
- Covered cabin;
- A reliable Japanese Kubota engine;
- Ease of maintenance and repair;
- Kingstons to drain water from the body;
- Frame-based design; The structure based on frame;
- Smooth bottom;
- High survivability – SHERP continues to move on three and even two wheels!
- The passenger compartment can be heated by the engine, the vehicle heater, or WEBASTO autonomous heater;
- A special container of fuel system for continuous movement in tilted position. No “Fuel starvation” affects the vehicle!
- Its climbing gradient is up to 35 degrees;
- Skid steering – Sherp is able to turn almost on the same spot;
- Extra beds – possibility to place 4 full-size beds;
- Hold under floor boards, totalling 170 litres to store necessary things, equipment or installation of additional fuel tank;
- Excellent ergonomics and handling;
- The rear view camera for better safety.
Pneumatic circulating suspension
4 tubeless low pressure tires (individual development which has no analogues)
special container of fuel system for continuous movement in tilted conditions (“no fuel starvation”)
galvanized frame (hot dip galvanized)
thermal and noise insulation panelling
rims treated by hot dip galvanizing
reinforced half-axles with special treatment
chain lubrication system
professional instrumentation kit
electrically operated tyre inflating system
Unique car trailer for transportation of ATV SHERP
Diode lights 90 watts Hml- 2290 90W LED Work Light, Heavy Duty Work Lamp and LED Work Light 90W – Kallyas
Rearview Camera + Monitor
Additional fuel canisters in the wheels with a volume of 58 liters each